|Job Title||Principal For High School|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||Principal, Vice Principal, Center Head|
|Salary (Per Annum)||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac|
|Work Experience||5 - 20 Years|
|Job Requirement||Job Description:
1. Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
2. Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations.
3. Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programs, ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with the school’s philosophy, mission statement and instructional goals.
4. Keep the staff informed and seek ideas for the improvement of the school. Conduct meetings, as necessary, for the proper functioning of the school: weekly meetings for full-time staff; monthly staff meetings.
18. Maintain visibility with students, teachers, parents and the Board.
19. Communicate regularly with parents, seeking their support and advice, so as to create a cooperative relationship to support the student in the school.
21. Use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents and teachers.
24. Communicate with the Board regularly about the needs, successes and general operation of the school.
25. Establish procedures for safe storing and integrity of all public and confidential school records. Ensure that student records are complete and current.
26. Protect confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretion in sharing such information within legal confines.
29. Maintain positive, cooperative and mutually supportive relationships with staff, parents.
30. Attend required committee meetings (e.g.: fund-raising
|Job State / U.T.||Rajasthan|
|Job City||Ajmer, Kota-Kota|
|Company Name||noble consultancy and hr solution|
|About Company||Noble Consultancy & HR Solutions, Established in 2013 is a professionally-managed Recruitment Firm, catering to the needs of diverse industries. The company has expertise in managing all Human Resource Functions. From providing the right individual for all job roles at all levels to developing & implementing effective strategies for staffing, we have expertise in all.|